Eremia 1 Commences Production Testing
Origin Energy reports that the exploration well Eremia 1 located onshore Perth Basin in Production License L1, was perforated and flow tested on May 11th at an initial constrained rate of 1,600 barrels of oil per day (bopd) through a 100/64-inch choke. The well has now commenced a production test and cleanup program at a constrained rate of 1,000 bopd. The initial analysis of the oil recovered is that it is very similar to that from the Hovea Field.
The forward plan is to continue to flow the well at a stable rate of 1,000 bopd for up to four weeks to gather reservoir and operational data to design the most efficient permanent production system for the field. During this evaluation flow period for Eremia, the total production rate for the Hovea and Eremia Fields will be constrained to 5,000 barrels of oil per day.
Participants in L1 and L2 (excluding the Dongara, Mondarra and Yardarino fields), and Eremia 1 are: Arc Energy as operator with 50% and Origin Energy with the other 50.00%.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)