ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon
ROC is pleased to announce that the Court approved the Scheme of Arrangement to implement the merger of ROC with Anzon Energy Limited (AEL). AEL shareholders overwhelmingly approved the Scheme at a meeting on 3 September 2008, with 99.92% of the vote in favor of the merger.
AEL is expected to lodge a copy of the Court order with ASIC on 8 September 2008, upon which the Scheme will become effective. Upon the Scheme becoming effective, ROC will acquire AEL's 53.1% controlling interest in Anzon Australia Limited ("AZA") and the off-market Takeover Offer for AZA will be declared unconditional.
It is expected the Scheme will be implemented and AEL will become a wholly owned subsidiary of ROC on September 22, 2008.
The Takeover Offer is currently scheduled to close at 7.00pm (AEST) on October 6, 2008 (unless extended).
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)