Petrobras Begins Receiving Bids on P-51 & P-52
Petrobras began receiving technical and commercial proposals on May 12th for the construction of the hull/topsides/integration of the P-51 and P-52 platforms.
The following companies have submitted their proposals:
- Dragados/Andrade Gutierrez/Camargo Correa/Techint/Promon;
- Samsung; and
- Marítima, by virtue of a legal decision, still sub-justice.
Considering the large volume of documents, the receipt of proposals from the three first consortiums listed above was duly closed at 6:30 p.m. The receipt of proposals will resume on May 13, 2003.
The proposal related to the power generation and gas compression modules for the two units were received on April 7, 2003 and Ap[ril 24, 2003, respectively and are being technically analyzed. The commercial proposals of the three bids in progress are expected to be opened in June.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)