Alliance Adds New Executive VP for Business Development, Marketing
Alliance Engineering announced that Edmund-Hugo Lunde has been promoted to Executive Vice President, responsible for Business Development and Marketing.
During his more than 27 year career within the international oil & gas industry he has held a variety of senior management positions as well as other positions in business development; research & development and business strategy development.
He has been with Alliance since 1996 and was previously vice president of its Onshore Business Unit and its Pipeline Business Unit. Lunde is a founding member of the Professional Institute of Pipeline Engineers and a member of the Norwegian Society of Engineers, the Project Management Institute and the American Management Association. Prior to joining Alliance, Lunde worked with other engineering, design, manufacturing and fabrication companies involved with onshore, offshore and subsea oil and gas developments.
"Edmund will provide the leadership necessary to continue to increase our business worldwide," said Alliance President Norb Roobaert.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)