Consortium Secures Borgland Dolphin for $775MM Offshore Norway
Rocksource ASA announced on August 8th that the company had secured rig capacity by participating in a consortium of operators that had entered into a contract for the semisubmersible drilling rig Borgland Dolphin for operation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). The final contract has now been signed by all parties.
The estimated contract value between Dolphin AS, a subsidiary of Fred Olsen Energy ASA, and the consortium is approximately US $775 million for a period of 4 years. Rocksource has secured a total of 92 days of the contract period.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Rocksource ASA more info
- Gas Discovery at Ivory Well Inconclusive (Dec 02)
- VNG's Pil Well Flows at 6,710 Bopd (Apr 10)
- VNG Norge Hits Oil, Gas with Pil Well (Mar 06)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)