Acergy Aces $60MM Contract to Install Subsea Equipment in Norwegian Sea
Acergy S.A. was awarded a contract valued at approximately $60 million from BP Norge AS on behalf of the Skarv licensees.
The contract is for the installation of ten dynamic flexible risers systems, two dynamic umbilicals and a Direct Electrical Heating dynamic cable. Installation is due to commence in the second half of 2010, using the newest addition to Acergy's fleet, Skandi Acergy.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "We are delighted to have been awarded this contract with BP. This contract is a result of our continuing ability to deliver complex subsea projects safely and on time, within budget and to the highest standards. This, combined with our expertise as solution providers, aligns our world-class skills and technology with the needs of our clients, ensuring that Acergy delivers exactly what is required on this key field development project with BP."
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)