Encore Kicks Off Drilling Operations at North Sea's East Breagh
EnCore Oil plc has announced that as of 00:30 hours this morning, the Ensco 70 jackup rig commenced drilling operations on the East Breagh appraisal well on Southern North Sea block 42/13.
The original Breagh gas discovery was made in 1997 by well 42/13-2 and was successfully appraised by the group in 2007 with well 42/13-3, which tested at rates up to 17.6 million cubic feet per day.
EnCore has a 15% interest in the license and Sterling Resources Ltd, the Operator, has a 45% interest.
Manages 65 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: EnCore Oil plc more info
- Deo Petroleum: Amalgamation Agreement Finalized (Jan 12)
- Egdon Acquires EnCore Stake (Jan 06)
- Weather Delays Drilling at EnCore's Tudor Rose Well (Dec 08)