StatoilHydro Extends NOK 2.5B Service Contracts
STOCKHOLM (Dow Jones Newswires), August 15, 2008
StatoilHydro said Friday it has extended contracts with Halliburton, MI Swaco and Schlumberger for cementing and fluid services in the Norwegian offshore sector. The extensions are collectively valued at a total of NOK2.5 billion.
The contract extension with Halliburton comprises fluid and cementing services on several installations. The extension becomes effective on September 1, 2008 and lasts for two years.
The contract extension with MI Swaco is for fluid services. The extension is for two years and starts on September 1, 2008.
The contract extension with Schlumberger comprises cementing services. It is also for a two-year period, kicking off on September 1, 2008.
Copyright (c) 2008 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
- Gadfly: Halliburton And Microsoft Do Not Compute For OPEC (Aug 22)
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
Company: Schlumberger more info
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
- Schlumberger's Latest Asset Deal Raises Fresh Concerns Ahead Of 3Q (Oct 19)
- Offshore Start-Up Borr Drilling Aims To Expand Fleet, Keep Costs Low (Aug 30)
Company: M-I Swaco more info
- Schlumberger Co. Acquires Idrabel Italia (Oct 01)
- Smith Int'l Confirms 2 Missing Employees (Apr 23)
- M-I SWACO to Service Chevron's Rigs Offshore Angola (Apr 15)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)