Valhalla Scores 6-Year Exploration License in UK Onshore 13th Round
Valhalla Oil and Gas Limited has received a further award and will operate a 6-year exploration license in the UK Onshore 13th Round, covering part blocks SK87 and SK88 in Lincolnshire. Valhalla has a 50% interest in the license with Europa Oil & Gas plc having the remaining 50%.
The award lies in the East Midlands Basin, only a few kilometers to the north of Valhalla’s existing license interest in PEDL150. The license covers an area of approximately 50 square kilometers and contains four currently identified leads and prospects and includes the Torksey oil field.
- Europa Oil & Gas Completes Shale Petroleum UK Acquisition (Aug 15)
- Europa Relinquishes Part of PEDL 181 (Jul 04)
- Europa Granted 2 Year Extension to PEDL 143 (Jun 27)
Company: Valhalla Oil & Gas more info
- Egdon Concludes Acquisition of Valhalla Interest (Mar 14)
- Egdon Acquires Valhalla Interest in UK (Jan 28)
- Europa Gears Up to Drill Hykeham Main Section Onshore UK (Oct 26)