FAR Kicks Off Gas Production at Louisiana's Lake Long
S.L. 328 #6 well, Lake Long, South Louisiana (FAR 31.375%)
- -FAR has commenced production from the 5500’ Sand in the #6 well at Lake Long in South Louisiana (FAR >31%).
- As planned, the well should be capable of producing approximately 1.5 million cubic feet of gas per day on a stabilized basis.
FAR reported that it has made a successful completion of the 5500 Sand in the #6 well. The 5500’ Sand was
turned to existing sales facilities on August 1, 2008 and has been flowing at 1.1 million cubic feet of gas per day on an 8/64 inch choke at a flowing tubing pressure of 1750 psi.
The well is still cleaning up and once stabilized will be tested at larger choke settings and production rates.
All working interests at Lake Long are subject to State and other minor royalties. The Lake Long Field is operated by Kriti Exploration Inc.
- Senegal Grants Extension on FAR's Offshore Blocks (Dec 04)
- FAR Receives Extension on Offshore Senegal Blocks (Nov 13)
- FAR Updates on Offshore Senegal Exploration Activities (Sep 21)
Company: Kriti Exploration, Inc. more info
- FAR Kicks Off Gas Production at Louisiana's Lake Long (Aug 04)
- Kriti Exploration Successfully Tests Lake Long Well (Jul 31)
- FAR: Electric Logs Confirm Gas Pay at Lake Long Project (Jun 28)