Montara Wellhead Platform Heads Off for Timor Sea Installation
Clough Thailand, Clough Limited’s fabrication facility, has successfully delivered the Coogee Resources Montara Wellhead Platform from its yard at Sattahip on Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. The four level, 700T deck sailed away on July 23rd and is destined for installation in the Timor Sea approximately 650 km west of Darwin.
Tom Pattison, Coogee Resources commented that both the Montara wellhead platform and the Swift field manifold were constructed to a very high standard and further commended the yard for the flexibility it demonstrated in its ability to absorb significant last minute changes.
This delivery continues Clough’s development of the Sattahip facility, which has recently constructed four modules for Bluewater Energy Services' Aoka Mizu FPSO and a wellhead platform and jacket for Salamander Energy’s Bualuang Field.
Clough CEO, John Smith, noted, "The completion of the Montara wellhead platform represents another important milestone in Clough’s growing portfolio of fabrications for the Oil & Gas and Minerals processing industries. Other projects currently underway at the Sattahip yard include two wellhead platforms for NuCoastal’s Songkhla field development and process modules for Apache’s Devil Creek gas processing plant. Focussed on highly engineered process modules and Clough’s EPC capability, the facility, which currently has a capacity of 20,000T per annum, has the ability to load out individual structures of up to 2,500T over its deep water wharf."
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: Coogee Resources more info
- PTTEP Inks Agreement to Acquire 100% of Coogee Resources for $170MM (Dec 26)
- Coogee Resources to Initiate 100% Sale of Company (Oct 17)
- Coogee Resources to Abandon Wisteria-1 (Sep 18)