Max Extends Kazakhstan License by 2 Years
Max Petroleum announced that the exploration period of its Blocks A&E subsoil use license has been extended for a further two years until March 4, 2011 by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Company operates Blocks A&E through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Samek International LLP.
CEO Mark Johnson commented, "The extension of the exploration period of our existing license gives us additional time necessary to explore and appraise our large acreage position in Blocks A&E. We appreciate the ongoing support of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the MEMR."
- Max Petroleum's Kazakh Bank Accounts Suspended, Exports Halted (Mar 20)
- Max Raises Development Funds from Kazakhstan's Assaubayev Family (Aug 04)
- Max Petroleum Says Reviewing Strategic Options (Jul 22)
Company: Kazakhstan Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) more info
- Stalled Kashagan Hampers Kazakhstan's Oil Output Growth (Oct 01)
- Caspian Plans Appeal for Kazakhstan Court Case over Zhengeldy Contract (Feb 11)
- Tethys Successfully Tests Akkulka Gas Pipeline in Kazakhstan (Feb 09)