WoollyButt Hits Bulls-Eye at 12,000 BOPD
Tap Oil Limited has advised that production from the Woollybutt field, which now includes the Woollybutt South lobe, has reached 12,000 bopd.
The Woollybutt field located in permit WA-25-L includes the previously drilled Woollybutt and Scalybutt wells and the recently commissioned Woollybutt 4H Development well.
Production from the Woollybutt field recommenced on 13th June 2008. Since that date production from the Woollybutt South lobe has been brought on stream via the Woollybutt 4H well. The production levels for the greater Woollybutt field is currently 12,000 bopd. Production from the field will continue to be optimized and is now expected to proceed in accordance with normal facility uptime and operating conditions.
Achieving a production level of 12,000 bopd demonstrates a successful conclusion to the Woollybutt South Development project. This development has resulted in the increase of the ultimate reserves of Woollybutt to approximately 40 MMbbls of which 29 MMbbls have been produced to date.
WA-25- L Joint Venture Participants:
- Tap West Pty Ltd 15%
- Eni Australia Ltd (Operator) 65%
- Mobil Australia Resource Co Pty Ltd 20%
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)