BGP Completes 2D Seismic Survey in Pakistan
BGP has completed a seismic survey, a 2D project awarded by ENI in East Sindh of Pakistan with the total production of 4618.15km, which is the biggest project that BGP has ever conducted in Pakistan. With its rich working experience in the desert, BGP adopted applicable technique and suitable equipments for the successful execution of the project.
A plaque has been awarded to Crew 9501B in recognition of their achievement of 2 million man-hours without a LTI during the operation.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
Company: BGP more info
- Sonardyne Wins Magseis' Deal to Supply Acoustics for Saudi Aramco Project (Jul 20)
- Searcher, BGP Complete Seismic Surveys Offshore Western Australia, Norway (Jun 30)
- TGS Commences the NW Shelf Renaissance 2D Seismic Survey off Australia (Jun 29)