Wood Snags 3-Year Maintenance Contract for Camisea Facilities
Wood Group Production Facilities has been awarded a three-year, performance-based contract by Pluspetrol Peru Corporation to provide integrated maintenance services for the Camisea facilities in Peru. The Camisea project includes the largest natural gas field in the region.
The project scope comprises maintenance of well sites and related pipelines, separation and compression facilities; maintenance of the fractionation plant at Pisco and the offshore marine terminal.
"We are very pleased to have been selected by Pluspetrol to provide integrated maintenance services for their Camisea facilities," stated Neil Harvie, president of WGPF, Latin America and the Caribbean. "Wood Group has delivered performance-based, world-class maintenance services for similar projects around the world and our successes in Latin America and range of services represent a very attractive solution for Pluspetrol."
Wood Group’s initial management team for the project handover will include personnel from its Venezuelan, Mexican, Colombian and Brazilian operations. More than 200 Peruvian personnel are expected to be hired to support the contract.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Pluspetrol more info
- Government: Bids on Peru's Biggest Oil Block to Start in April (Mar 06)
- Pluspetrol Interested in Bidding on Peru's Biggest Oil Block (Feb 11)
- Argentina's Pluspetrol to Buy Apco Oil and Gas for $427 Million (Oct 03)