Santos Exercises Option for Songa Mercur
Songa Offshore ASA announced that Santos has exercised its third and final option available on the Songa Mercur Contract for work on the Western Shelf of Australia.
The exercised option period runs for an additional six months from January 17, 2009 until July 17, 2009. The dayrate for this new period is USD $400,000.
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
- Australia's Santos To Focus On Long-Life Gas In Growth Push (Dec 08)
Company: Songa Offshore ASA more info
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Songa Offshore to Cut 430 Jobs Due to Ongoing Norway Oil, Gas Strikes (Sep 30)
- Songa Encourage Rig Commences 8-Year Statoil Drilling Contract (Apr 12)