Aurelian Spuds Vicsani-1 in Romania
Aurelian Oil & Gas PLC has reported on behalf of its wholly owned Romanian subsidiary and its partner SNGN Romgaz S.A. that the well Vicsani-1 was spudded on July 14, 2008.
Vicsani-1 is located 2 kilometers from the Bilca Gas Processing Facilities and is being drilled to a depth of 670 meters to evaluate the Sarmatian sands, the reservoir of the Bilca group of fields.
Percentage interests in the Fratauti-2 and Vicsani-1 wells and the Bilca gas project are Aurelian (operator) with 62.5% and Romgaz 37.5%.
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)
- Romania To Start Gas Production At New Caragele Field In 2019 (May 12)
- Report: Romanian Romgaz to Partner Lukoil on Black Sea Exploration (Nov 20)
Company: Aurelian Oil & Gas plc more info
- Aurelian Receives Extension for Poland License (Feb 24)
- Aurelian Awarded Polish License Duo (Jan 04)
- Aurelian Discovers Gas at Polish Krzesinki Well (Oct 18)