Prosafe Production Wins Nigerian Contract
Prosafe Production and HydroDive (Nigeria) Limited been awarded a contract with Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited for the Production and Maintenance Operation of the OPL 98 Field in Nigeria.
The contract, which commences April 2003, has an initial firm period of three years. Prosafe’s share of the fixed contract value over the initial term is in excess of 10 MUSD.
This contract will strengthen Prosafe’s position in Nigeria. The scope of work is to carry out operation and maintenance work on the fixed platforms in the OPL98 field, as well as tanker handling services in connection with the offloading of crude oil to export tankers.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: HydroDrive more info
- Prosafe Production Wins Nigerian Contract (Apr 25)
Company: Addax more info
- Chinese-Owned Oil Firm Addax Shuts Offices After Swiss Bribery Case (Aug 07)
- North Sea Decom: 'Campaign Approach' Required to Drive Down Costs (Sep 15)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)