In light of the recent workers' strike at the Campos Basin, Petrobras has announced that:
- Production has been nearly normalized at the Campos Basin. At 6 PM this afternoon, the Company’s production had reached more than 96% of its capacity. The reduction is 63,000 barrels/day.
- The Company’s Contingency Plan was implemented successfully, and the contingency team is qualified to maintain production and ensure platform security.
- Drilling rigs are operating normally.
- Petrobras is waiting for the labor union to manifest itself regarding the proposal that was presented last Thursday, July 10, 2008.
- The Company emphasizes, once again, the negotiation table must prevail as the most appropriate means to drive a good relationship between the company, its employees, and the labor unions.