Stabil Drill Wins BHI Contract in Trinidad
Stabil Drill and Baker Hughes INTEQ entered into a long-term agreement in which Stabil Drill will provide Total Tool Management (TTM) for BHI's operations in Trinidad.
Under the TTM program Stabil Drill will assume all responsibility for handling BHI's downhole tools, (stabilizers, subs and Non-Mag drill collars) including repair, dispatch and inventory control. In addition Stabil Drill will provide BHI a (pre-determined) exclusive inventory of premium quality (DS-1 Category 5) downhole tools, at a flat monthly rate. "This will allow each company to focus on what they do best," said Sammy Russo Stabil Drill CEO.
Additionally Stabil Drill will assist its Joint Venture partner Staulbe Machine in obtaining API and ISO status.
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add The Most Oil Rigs In A Week Since June (Nov 10)
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Baker Hughes: US Oil Rig Count Falls by Most in Week Since May 2016 (Nov 03)
Company: Stabil Drill more info
- Stabil Drill Taps New Boss for Latin American Business Development (Dec 18)
- Stabil Drill Opens New Facility in Oklahoma City (Jun 24)
- Stabil Drill Purchases Donnie Williams Tools & J&S Hole Opener Rentals (Oct 09)