Dockwise Shipping Snags 7 New Transportation Contracts
Dockwise Ltd. has announced that seven new contracts were awarded to their subsidiary Dockwise Shipping in the past few weeks for the transportation of drilling rigs, barges and dredging equipment.
Dockwise Shipping will transport the jackup drilling rig Transocean Nordic, as well as three loads of barges, a yacht hotel and two loads of dredging equipment in 2008.
The total value of the contracts is more than US $30 million. All contracts will be executed in 2008 and contribute to the aim of Dockwise Shipping to continuously employ its vessels at the highest possible utilization.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
- Newcomer Borr Scoops Up Transocean Rigs For $1.4B As Dealmaking Heats Up (Mar 20)
Company: Dockwise more info
- Fairstar: Dockwise's Actions Go Against Dutch Law (Apr 27)
- Dockwise Lands $55M in New Contracts, MSA with Keppel (Dec 21)
- Dockwise Vessel Books 2nd Delivery Gig in 2013 (Oct 14)