Canadian Superior to Flow Test Bounty Offshore Trinidad
Canadian Superior Energy Inc. announced that, as Operator of the "Bounty" well offshore Trinidad, Canadian Superior and its partners, BG International Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BG Group plc, and Challenger Energy Corp. have unanimously agreed to case and conduct flow testing on the "Bounty" well located approximately 65 miles off the east coast of the island of Trinidad.
"We are pleased to move forward with our partners to conduct flow testing on the 'Bounty' well," said Canadian Superior CEO Craig McKenzie. "We have completed the initial drilling of the well to approximately 17,360 feet, along with the wireline logging, and are now proceeding with running casing in preparation for our testing. The testing operation will take approximately 30 days, after which we will then commence operations on our next well, the 'Endeavour', as we continue our initial three well program on the 'Intrepid' Block 5(c) offshore Trinidad."
Canadian Superior is paying 26-2/3% of the Block 5(c) exploration program cost to maintain a 45% working interest in Block 5(c), with its partners, BG International Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BG Group plc, paying 40% for a 30% working interest and Challenger Energy Corp. paying 33-1/3% for a 25% working interest through Canadian Superior.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Canadian Superior Energy more info
- Canadian Superior Energy Notes Operational Updates (Jun 03)
- Canadian Superior Energy Posts 1Q10 Results (May 13)
- Canadian Superior Energy Waves Goodbye to COO (May 05)
Company: Challenger Energy Corp. more info
- INSIGHT - Water, Wealth and Whites - S.Africa's Potent Anti-Fracking Mix (Oct 28)
- Canadian Superior Clarifies Status of Challenger Warrants (Sep 25)
- Canadian Superior, Challenger Enter into Business Combination (Jun 19)