DNO Acquires Interest in Block P Offshore Equatorial Guinea
DNO has acquired a small interest in a license offshore Equatorial Guinea. This is the company's first engagement in West Africa.
A consortium consisting of Ocean Energy, Petronas, Atlas Petroleum and DNO has negotiated an agreement for participation in block P offshore Rio Muni in Equatorial Guinea.
The agreement is pending the approval of the authorities in Equatorial Guinea, whereupon the respective interests of the various companies will be announced. Ocean Energy will become the operator of the license.
Current production in Equatorial Guinea averages 180,000 barrels of oil per day.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Ocean Energy more info
- Anadarko Executive Chairman James Hackett to Attend Harvard Divinity School (Mar 11)
- Devon Energy & Ocean Energy Complete Merger (Apr 25)
- DNO Acquires Interest in Block P Offshore Equatorial Guinea (Apr 23)
Company: Atlas Petroleum more info
- Noble, Partners Test Positive at Diega Discovery (Aug 29)
- Atlas to Sidetrack REB3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Aug 19)
- Noble Successful at Diega Offshore Equatorial Guinea (Jul 15)