Deep Sea Inks Charter Contract with Eni for Sea Halibut
Deep Sea Supply Plc has entered a 1 year firm time Charter contract for the Platform Supply Vessel, Sea Halibut, with ENI North Africa for operations in Libya.
The charter can be extended to three years if all options are exercised. The contract value for the firm 1 year term is Euro 6.9 million. Commencement is early October.
The vessel will move from Angola after expiry of the current charter and go via Malta for upgrading to FiFi1 (approximately 14 days job) and then straight to Libya for commencement of charter.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)