Eni Names Bernini as New CFO, Mangiagalli Chairman of Saipem
Following a meeting today of the Eni S.p.A. Board of Directors, Eni has announced that Marco Mangiagalli, Chief Financial Officer, will leave the company and will be proposed as Chairman of Saipem, where he is already a member of the Board of Directors. Pietro Franco Tali will continue to act as CEO of Saipem. The Board of Directors expressed their appreciation to Mangiagalli for his services to the company over many years.
- Confirmed the continuation of the Chairman’s powers to identify and promote integrated projects and international agreements of strategic importance, as provided for under the By-Laws;
- Approved the amendment to art. 12.2 of the By-Laws to adopt the new legal term for approval of the separate financial statements of 120 days from closure of the financial year envisaged by the laws enacting the Transparency directive;
- Confirmed Rita Marino, Chief Internal Auditor, as the Manager responsible for Internal Control, and appointed, with the approval of the Board of Statutory Auditors, the following members of the Compliance Committee pursuant to legislative decree no. 231 of 2001: Angelo Caso, an external member to act as Chairman; Giovanni Maria Garegnani, an external member; and, as internal members, Massimo Mantovani, Executive Vice President for Legal Affairs, Rita Marino, Chief Internal Auditor, Domenico Noviello, Executive Vice President for Legislation & Labor Disputes.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)