Crescent Unites with Reliance to Bolster Upsteam Developments
Crescent Petroleum has announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with Reliance Exploration and Production.
"Pursuant to this agreement the two companies will evaluate and discuss any and all projects that are consistent with each company's objectives," he added.
"It is a very important day for us to join forces with such a capable and efficient oil and gas company in this region. We have numerous strategic synergies between us, which will help both of us add value to our shareholders," said Atul Chandra, President of Petroleum International Business at Reliance Industries and Director of Reliance E&P.
Cooperation prospects between the two companies are likely to include oil- and gas-related upstream and midstream projects, as well as industrial and petrochemical projects within the framework of Gas Cities LLC, a proprietary concept developed by Crescent with its partner company Dana Gas.
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
- India's Reliance Sells US Shale Asset for $126 Mln (Oct 06)
Company: Crescent Petroleum more info
- UAE's Dana Gas Says Wins Right to Some Payments from Iraqi Kurdistan (Jul 13)
- Dana, Crescent Celebrate 5 Years Continuous Production in Kurdistan (Oct 08)
- Dana Gas, Crescent to Boost Gas Output in Kurdish Iraq by 50% (Oct 05)