Seadrill Closes Scorpion Shares
Seadrill Limited closed previous forward contacts for 11, 394,700 shares in Scorpion Offshore Ltd and simultaneously entered into a forward contract for the equivalent number of shares with due date on December 18, 2008. Following these transactions, Seadrill controls 19,494,700 shares corresponding to 36.0% of the outstanding shares.
The total ownership percentage has been calculated based on an issued share capital in Scorpion Offshore Ltd of 54,205,156 shares.
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)