Otto Flows Gas from Kuze Arpaci-1 in Edirne, Turkey
Otto Flows Gas from Second Well - Kuzey Arpaci-1 Edirne, Western Turkey
Joint venture partners Otto Energy and Incremental Petroleum announced that the Kuzey Arpaci-1 well has tested at excellent flow rates from a tested section of only 5m in the lower reservoir.
Following the shut in period additional perforations will be added and the well will be flowed again and prepared as a future production well.
The rig will then move to test the Arpaci 1 well, which was drilled in January 2006, before the 3D seismic was available.
The partners in the Edirne Gas project are Otto Energy with 35% and Joint Operators Incremental Petroleum (55%) and Petraco Energy (10%).
- Philippines DOE Grants Moratorium on Palawan Basin's SC55 Work Program (Jun 17)
- Otto Launches Legal Action Against Swala Over Tanzania's Pangani License (May 13)
- Otto Energy Updates on Drilling at SM-71 #1 Discovery in the Gulf of Mexico (Apr 27)
Company: Incremental Petroleum more info
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Snaps Up Incremental Petroleum (Mar 06)
- Incremental Nods TransAtlantic's Increased Takeover Bid (Feb 12)
- TransAtlantic Australia Increases Takeover Bid for Incremental (Feb 05)
Company: Petraco more info
- Edirne JV Delivers First Gas from Turkish License (Apr 09)
- Edirne JV Completes Gas System in Turkey (Mar 19)
- Otto, Partners Secure Gas Supply from Turkish Edirne License (Dec 15)