Aker Solutions Wins $12 Million in Subsea Contracts
Aker Solutions has been awarded two contracts worth a total of US $12 million for manufacture and delivery to subsea field developments in Australia and India.
One contract is for the delivery of a four-slot production manifold to Anzon Australia's Basker Manta field development offshore Victoria, Australia. The other is with Allseas for the delivery of pipeline anchor boxes and driving module for the company's installation work at Reliance Industries' KG-D6 field off the east coast of India.
Delivery dates for the two contracts is Q4 and Q3 2008 respectively. All work will be undertaken at Aker Solutions' hi-tech subsea manufacturing centre in Malaysia.
"The award of these contracts shows the competitive edge of our engineering and manufacturing capabilities in Malaysia. It also demonstrates our ability to accommodate fast track deepwater deliveries," says Egil Martinussen, senior vice president Asia Pacific, Aker Solutions.
Contract party is Aker Solutions subsidiary Aker Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
- India's Reliance Sells US Shale Asset for $126 Mln (Oct 06)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)