DWM Petroleum Signs Contract for Seismic Acquisition in Albania
Manas Petroleum Corporation announced that its wholly owned subsidiary DWM Petroleum AG signed a contract for the acquisition of 400 kilometers 2D seismic with GII, which will augment the 679 kilometers of seismic data recently reprocessed by Denver-based GeoConcept. This seismic program, which is using a combination of Vibroseis and dynamite sources, aims to refine the definition of 9 prospects identified in the Albanian fold thrust belt and is to commence in July 2008, prior to drilling in 2009. The expected costs for the seismic acquisition are US $3.5 million for 2008 and US $5.4 million for 2009, thus, largely secured by a US $6.2 million cash bank guarantee.
An independent report by Gustavson and Associates assigns 2.987 billion barrels with 3.014 trillion cubic feet of associated gas as the P50 prospective oil resources in its oil with associated gas case for Manas' Albanian project.
- Manas' Subsidiary Fires Up 2D Seismic Program in Albania (Aug 18)
- DWM Petroleum Signs Contract for Seismic Acquisition in Albania (May 27)
- Radial Spuds Huaya 100-2X in Peru, Sets Surface Casing (May 02)
Company: Manas Petroleum more info
- Manas Petroleum Updates Tajik Ops (Dec 25)
- Manas Drills Duster in Mongolia (Oct 02)
- Manas to Spud Second Mongolia Well (Sep 19)