NATCO Tapped for Manifa Arabian Heavy Crude Program
NATCO Group Inc. announced that it will provide equipment and technology to Foster Wheeler for the Saudi Aramco Manifa Arabian Heavy Crude Program, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The development of the Manifa oil field, located in the Persian Gulf, includes construction and expansion of new processing infrastructure to handle an additional 900,000 bpd of Arabian heavy crude. The project is supposed to be completed in 2011.
NATCO will supply the world's fifth-largest crude oil field with advanced dehydration & desalting technology including design and fabrication of six trains treating a total of 900,000 barrels per day (bpd). Each train will be comprised of one TriVolt dehydrator and two TriVolt desalter units for a total of 18 vessels.
NATCO has been supplying the TriVolt technology to Saudi Aramco for over thirty years. The equipment design includes flexibility for future capacity increases by up to fifty percent through a retrofit to NATCO's Dual Frequency(R) electrostatic technology.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- Saudi Oil Minister Says Full Aramco IPO Is on Track for 2018 (Oct 18)
- Saudis Said to Weigh Delaying International Part of Aramco IPO (Oct 13)
- How Deep Will Saudi Cut Its Oil Output? To the Lowest Since 2015 (Oct 10)
Company: NATCO Group Inc. more info
- US Justice Dept Clears $980MM Cameron-Natco Deal (Nov 18)
- Cameron to Acquire NATCO for $780MM (Jun 02)
- NATCO CFO Retires (Jan 09)