Eni Norge Awards FEED Contracts to Aker and Sevan
Eni Norge AS, the operator of the Goliat license (PL229), has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with Sevan Marine ASA (Sevan) and Aker Engineering and Technology AS (Aker) for a Goliat FPSO Design Competition FEED. The FEED contracts are based on previous development studies by Sevan and Aker for Goliat in 2007 and 2008.
During this Design Competition, both Aker and Sevan will further mature their proposed FPSO concepts for the selected Goliat development solution.
The Design Competition will be completed by early autumn 2008, and Eni and the Goliat partners will use the following period to evaluate and select the final platform solution. It is estimated that this decision will be announced in 4th quarter 2008.
The licensees in production license 229/229B are Eni Norge AS (operator) with 65%, StatoilHydro ASA with 20% and Noil Energy ASA with 15%.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)