Aker Solutions Bags Contract for Eni's Goliat Field
Aker Solutions has been awarded the contract for Goliat FPSO Design Competition FEED by Eni Norge AS. The Goliat project is located in the Barents Sea north west of Hammerfest at about 400 meters water depth.
"We are very enthused by winning the front-end design work for the Goliat Development Project; Goliat is considered a strategically important project for Aker Solutions underpinning our position as a leading supplier of floating production platforms. Our Condeep MonoFloater concept is developed for the harsh weather conditions that apply in the Barents Sea," says Aker Solutions executive vice president Nils Arne Hatleskog.
Contract party for Aker Solutions is Aker Engineering and Technology AS. The engineering work has already started and will continue through early Autumn 2008. Approximately 70 engineers will be working on the study at peak manning.
Aker Solutions Condeep Monofloater's design capacities include an oil rate of 100,000 BPD, a gas rate of 3.9 MSM/D, a storage capacity of 950,000 Bls, offshore offloading, and full injection of produced water. It is designed for minimum emissions to air and partial power from shore.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)