TSMarine Cancels Charter with DeepOcean
DeepOcean has received a cancellation from TSMarine of the one year charter party from 12th of March 2008 to 12th of March 2009 of the Normand Flower.
According to TSMarine the reason for cancellation is that DeepOcean refuses to operate the vessel in the OYO-field of Nigeria.
TSMarine states that this will block their opportunity of executing a planned contract in the region.
DeepOcean and Solstad dispute this cancellation and refer to the clause in the charter party allowing the owner to refuse working in areas with hostility.
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: TSMarine (Contracting) Ltd. more info
- Fugro Strengthens Market Presence with TSmarine Acquisition (Mar 08)
- TSmarine, SMIT Subsea Seal Diving Services Deal (Mar 01)
- TSmarine Awarded Installation Contract for Halyard Field (Sep 22)