Canadian Superior Energy's Cash-Flow Up 41% Over Q1 2007
Canadian Superior Energy Inc. is pleased to announce its financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2008 (Q1).
Speaking today, Craig McKenzie, Canadian Superior's Chief Executive Officer, said "Our corporate objective is to remain focused on adding shareholder value with high impact offshore exploration in Trinidad, combined with growing cash flow from Western Canada. We are pleased to report that in the First Quarter of 2008 our average daily production, oil and gas revenues and cash flow from operations have all increased over the same period in 2007. We expect for the remainder of this year will be very exciting and rewarding for Canadian Superior shareholders."
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Canadian Superior Energy more info
- Canadian Superior Energy Notes Operational Updates (Jun 03)
- Canadian Superior Energy Posts 1Q10 Results (May 13)
- Canadian Superior Energy Waves Goodbye to COO (May 05)
Company: Challenger Energy Corp. more info
- INSIGHT - Water, Wealth and Whites - S.Africa's Potent Anti-Fracking Mix (Oct 28)
- Canadian Superior Clarifies Status of Challenger Warrants (Sep 25)
- Canadian Superior, Challenger Enter into Business Combination (Jun 19)