Anadarko Reaffirms Full-Year Production Guidance for Independence
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation has reaffirmed its full-year production guidance at 207 million to 212 million barrels of oil equivalent. The reaffirmation comes after an announcement by Enterprise Products Partners that its Independence Trail export pipeline repairs are expected to be complete in the first half of June versus Enterprise's previous estimate of mid-May.
"We support the repair process described by Enterprise," Anadarko Chairman and CEO Jim Hackett said. "Assuming production can be resumed at Independence Hub in the first half of June, we still expect to be within the range of our full-year production guidance. We maintain production upside from better than anticipated results in our Rockies program, and Independence Hub also surpassed anticipated run rates throughout the first quarter. Our cash flow remains strong and is more than sufficient to continue funding our capital program."
The Independence Trail pipeline transports natural gas from the Anadarko-operated Independence Hub processing platform in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A leak in the export pipeline was discovered in early April, and production has been shut in since that time.
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
Company: Enterprise Products Partners LP more info
- Enterprise to Ship More Permian Crude to Texas Gulf Coast (Dec 06)
- Colonial Partners With Enterprise For Fuel Exports From Beaumont Terminal (Oct 10)
- Pompano Gas Production Ramps Up Again (Jul 26)