Japex Gives Up Philippine License SC46 Block

Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd. announced that its consolidated subsidiary, Japex Philippines Ltd. decided to relinquish SC 46 block, located in Tanon Strait, the Philippines at the expiration date of Exploration Period, June 20, 2008, because of the lack of a commercial oil and gas discovery as a result of exploration work including drilling of one exploration well.

The 2,580-square-kilometer SC 46 block is located in the Tanon Strait between the islands of Negros and Cebu. Japex serves as the operator of the block with 65%, and Kufpec Philippines holds the remaining 35%.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Load Planner/ Dispatcher Frac Sand
Expertise: Dispatcher|Project Management
Location: Mansfield, TX
 
United States Houston: Marketing Specialist
Expertise: Business Development|Marketing|Sales
Location: Houston, TX
 
Intelligence & Risk Assessment Analyst
Expertise: Legal|Risk Management
Location: San Ramon, CA
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $48.6/BBL 1.12%
Light Crude Oil : $46.34/BBL 1.24%
Natural Gas : $2.9/MMBtu 2.35%
Updated in last 24 hours