CHC Renews Australian Offshore Contract
CHC Helicopters (Australia) has been awarded a three-year contract for the provision of a dedicated AS 332L1 Super Puma aircraft to Newfield Exploration Australia Ltd., with anticipated revenues of approximately CDN $14.5 million over three years.
This contract, which commences April 12, is in direct continuity to an existing contract with Newfield. The contract will be serviced from CHC's base on Troughton Island, approximately 300 miles west of Darwin, Australia.
- Big Shale Turns OPEC Ally From Foe With Focus on Oil Returns (Dec 04)
- Shale Drillers Show Few Signs of Slowing as Profits Expand (Aug 02)
- $2 Billion Gulfport Buy Shows Drillers Thirsting for Next Play (Dec 15)
Company: CHC Helicopter more info
- EC225LP Helicopters Grounded in UK, Norway after 13 Killed in Crash (Apr 30)
- Statoil Awards Mariner Helicopter Contract to CHC (Jun 18)
- North Sea Crash: CHC Resumes Super Puma Flights (Aug 26)