Technip-Coflexip Announces Settlement of Dispute with Aker
Technip-Coflexip announced that Coflexip and Aker Maritime have reached an amicable agreement related to the dispute over the purchase price of Aker Deep Water Company and have decided to suspend current arbitration proceedings.
According to the agreement, Aker Maritime has committed itself to pay Coflexip the sum of US $43.8 million, US $33.8 million of which has already been paid. The balance is due on September 30, 2003.
In Technip-Coflexip's accounts, the total settlement amount will be recorded in the balance sheet as a deduction of the goodwill related to the acquisition of Aker Deep Water Company and will not impact the Group's income statement.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Technip-Coflexip more info
- Technip Wins Snøhvit Pipelay Contract (Jul 30)
- Technip Wins Sapphire Subsea Contract Offshore Egypt (Jul 25)
- Lukoil & Technip Create a Joint Venture Company in Russia (Jul 22)