KS Energy, BP Pakistan Commence $22.5 Million Contract
The Board of Directors of KS Energy Services Limited refers to News Release of 26 June 2007 relating to the US$22.5 million Land Rig Contract ("Contract").
The Board of Directors is pleased to inform that the Contract has commenced on 28 April 2008 to supply and operate a 1500 HP land rig, Discoverer-III for BP Pakistan.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: KS Energy Services more info
- KS Energy Secures Contract for Jackup (Jun 28)
- MIS Launches Offshore Jackup KS Endeavour (Jan 07)
- KS Energy's 3Q Earnings Rise 7% (Nov 13)