Deep Sea Supply Sells Sea Wolverine
Deep Sea Supply has entered an agreement with TMM, Mexico regarding a sale of the newbuilding AHTS vessel Sea Wolverine. The agreed gross sales price is approximately USD 22 million.
Sea Wolverine is the 2nd delivery in a series of 9 newbuilding AHTS vessels delivered to Deep Sea Supply from ABG.
The vessel is expected to be delivered from ABG Shipyard, India, 9 May 2008, and delivery to TMM is expected late May 2008.
The sale will release a net cash surplus to Deep Sea Supply of approximately USD 18 million. The profit from the sale, approximately USD 6 million, will be booked in the 2nd quarter 2008.
- Deep Sea Supply Sells Sea Wolverine (May 02)
- Grupo TMM Acquires SEACOR's Stake in Mexican Offshore Supply JV (Mar 08)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: ABG Shipyard Ltd more info
- SCAN Rejects Deep Sea Supply's Payment Claim for 3 Newbuilds (Jan 12)
- SCAN Inks Sale, Lease-Back Deal with PFS Shipping for 3 Newbuilds (Nov 10)
- SCAN Geophysical's First Newbuild Lowers into ABG's Ship Lift (Aug 27)