Technip & Subsea 7 JV Win Two Subsea Pipeline Contracts
Technip and Subsea 7 announce that their joint venture company, Technip Subsea 7 Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (TS7), has been awarded two contracts for subsea installation and pipeline supply projects in New Zealand and Vietnam.
Shell Todd Oil Services Limited (STOS), a company jointly owned by Shell Petroleum Mining and Todd Petroleum Mining, awarded TS7 a fast track contract for the provision of diving support services for the Maui maintenance project offshore New Zealand in water depths down to 110 meters. The contract was successfully completed in January 2008 by TS7 from its office in Perth, Australia, using the Rockwater 2, one of TS7's vessels.
MISC Berhad, a maritime transportation and logistics provider and emerging major owner and operator of floating production units, has awarded TS7 a lump sum flexible supply contract for the Ruby FPSO project located in approximately 50 meters of water offshore Vietnam. The contract includes the supply of 880 meters of 10-in. flexible risers, 440 meters of 6-in. flexible risers, 1,900 meters of 10-in. flexible flowlines and associated buoyancy. Delivery is estimated for the fourth quarter of 2008. Technip Subsea 7 Asia Pacific will perform the contract from its office in Perth. The flexible pipelines will be supplied by Technip's Le Trait plant, in France, one of the Group's flexible pipe production facilities.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)