Seadrill Lands New 4-Year Contract for Teknik Berkat
Seadrill has been awarded a four-year contract by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd in Malaysia with immediate commencement for the self-erecting tender rig Teknik Berkat, in which Seadrill has a 49% ownership interest.
The estimated contract value is approximately US$182 million. The agreement includes early termination and immediate release of Teknik Berkat from the current contract with CarigaliHess.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)