National Oilwell Varco Secures $3B Credit Facility Financing
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. has obtained financing commitments from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as administrative agent and co-lead arranger with DnB NOR Bank ASA, and a syndicate of banks for unsecured credit facilities to provide for borrowing of up to an aggregate of $3 billion.
The Company anticipates the credit facilities to become effective on or about April 21, 2008, contingent on the closing of its merger with Grant Prideco, Inc. The Company expects to use a portion of the proceeds from the credit facilities to fund the cash portion of the merger transaction.
- Plexus Snags New Tech Company, POS-GRIP IP Rights for $2MM (Jul 23)
- GulfMark Names Quintin Kneen VP of Finance (Jun 10)
- NOV Completes Acquisition of Grant Prideco (Apr 21)
Company: National Oilwell Varco more info
- Robotics and Automation: The Oil, Gas Skillsets of the Future (Nov 15)
- Offshore Drillers Still Seeking Recovery Enjoyed by Shale (Feb 07)
- Shale Drilling Technology to Head Overseas in Next Market Upturn (Oct 27)