Weasel-1 Well Abandoned

Woodside Petroleum reports that the Weasel-1 exploration well has been drilled to total depth of 1,776 meters and is currently being plugged and abandoned. Woodside's is operator of WA-279-P and holds a 70% interest. The other participant is AGIP Australia BV with 30%.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $50.56/BBL 0.15%
Light Crude Oil : $47.7/BBL 0.70%
Natural Gas : $3.05/MMBtu 1.32%
Updated in last 24 hours