Husky Energy and BP Complete Joint Venture Agreements
Husky Energy Inc. reported that all necessary government and regulatory approvals have been received for the formation of an integrated oil sands/refining joint venture. This transaction is a creation of two 50/50 partnerships whereby Husky contributes and operates its Sunrise oil sands project in Alberta, Canada and BP contributes and operates its Toledo refinery in Ohio, U.S.A.
Husky/BP have completed all agreements on schedule. The effective date for the transaction is January 1, 2008.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Husky Energy more info
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)
- Statoil Drills Dry Wells Off Canada's Newfoundland (Jul 10)