Woodside Spuds Weasel-1 Well

Woodside Petroleum has spud the Weasel-1 well located in the Southern Bonaparte Basin earlier this week. The well is located approximately 160 kilometers southwest of Darwin. Planned total depth is 1,776 meters. The Transocean semisub, Sedco 703, is drilling the well.

Woodside is the operator of WA-279-P with a 70% interest and Agip Australia holds the remaining 30%.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $50.97/BBL 1.53%
Light Crude Oil : $48.75/BBL 1.79%
Natural Gas : $2.92/MMBtu 0.68%
Updated in last 24 hours