Shakespeare Well Abandoned

Woodside Petroleum Ltd., Operator of the NT/P57 Southern Bonaparte Joint Venture, reports that the Shakespeare-1 exploration well in permit NT/P57 was plugged and abandoned after completing wireline logging. The Sedco 703 has now moved to the Weasel-1 Well.

Woodside's interest in NT/P57 is 70%. The other participant is AGIP Australia BV (30%).

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $56.86/BBL 0.76%
Light Crude Oil : $50.66/BBL 0.21%
Natural Gas : $2.959/MMBtu 0.30%
Updated in last 24 hours