KNOC Selects AGR's RMR for Drilling Challenges in Eastern Russia
The Korean National Oil Company (KNOC) has entered a contract with AGR Group utilizing AGR's RMR technology to drill two tophole wells in the West Kamchatka peninsula in the Sea of Okhotsk in eastern Russia. The drilling program will start in June this year.
KNOC selected the RMR based on its enabling zero discharge capability.
John Dale, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, commented, "There is a short ice-free season in the region and RMR have proved its capability in the area the last two years based on zero discharge and its drilling efficiency in the top hole section of the well."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- KNOC Contracts Land Rig 'KS Discoverer 1' for Drilling in Kurdistan (Mar 18)
- KNOC Seeking to Invest in US Shale Gas (Jul 11)
- DSME Secures Rig Order for Kazakh Oil Search (Apr 16)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)