Ferguson Modular Awarded International Contracts
International accommodation and workspace specialists Ferguson Modular Ltd are poised to deliver a series of new build units around the globe. Following a recent run of contract awards, five workspace modules are due to be mobilised worldwide from the firm's Inverurie manufacturing facility, at a combined rental value of over UK250,000.
Petronas and Aker Kvaerner have both hired workspace units for use in Mauritania and Norway respectively while Shell has contracted a 4.8m workspace module configured as an office, for use in the UK sector. Two 6m, A60, Zone 2, office modules have also be mobilised to Congo, West Africa for use by Saipem.
Business Development Coordinator, Gary Lindsay, said "We have experienced increasing levels of demand for our units worldwide, these orders follow recent international contracts for workspace units in Australia, Tunisia and Singapore and we welcome these further international contracts."
Divisional Manager, Gary Wilson commented "We have recently invested over UK4 million into our hire fleet which has enabled us to release a number of brand new A60, Zone 2, DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 certified workspace modules into the market to meet customer demand. Thanks to our in-house manufacturing facility we can customise our units to meet particular country requirements within short lead times, ensuring that our customers needs are met."
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: Ferguson Modular more info
- Ferguson Modular Invests in New Modules for Norwegian Fleet (Oct 18)
- Ferguson Modular Appoints New Business Development Manager (Jun 22)
- Ferguson Modular Awards Outfitting Contracts for Support Vessel (Mar 23)